2020 Focus: Security & Privacy Innovation
As the scope of enterprise communications expands, from voice to workflow, the need is also growing for innovative approaches to properly secure communications and collaboration. This includes:
- Conversational data such as streaming content, stored content, meta data, and shared content.
- Identity and authentication.
- Customer data related contact center operations.
- Solutions that facilitate the use of multiple devices and multiple locations.
In the Showcase 2020, we are seeking vendors, services, and solutions that improve the security, privacy, and management of communications and collaboration related systems.
- Integrations across multiple systems
- Quality of intellectual property, value add
- Operational ease of use for users and administrators.
- Innovation, newness of concept or implementation
- Eligible companies must not have exhibited at EC19. Exhibiting at EC20 is not a conflict, but is also not required
- Participants must have a customer that has more than 250 employees
- Participants must be able to demonstrate their solution solves a business problem or creates a business opportunity
- There is no fee to participate
- Selected companies are expected to attend Enterprise Connect 2020 at their own expense. Two Entire Event passes will be provided to each company included in the Innovation Showcase
- Applicants must disclose any current or prior financial relationship or other support they may have received from Informa Tech or competition judges.
- Informa Tech reserves the right to not advance a submission to the finalist round at any time and for any reason. Informa Tech reserves the right not to award at any time in the process if it determines to do so is in violation of any local, state, or federal regulation or responsibility, or if additional information surfaces that would make an idea or candidate ineligible
- Six companies will be selected for the Innovation Showcase. Each will present their solution during a breakout session at Enterprise Connect 2020 in San Francisco on August 3, 2020.
- After the session, each company will be interviewed for an EC20 Video. Innovation Showcase companies will also be highlighted in the conference website and other material
- The Innovation Showcase participation does not include a booth in the Exhibit Hall. Participants and winners may choose to exhibit on the show floor at their own expense.